|Highland Maple Festival > Arts & Crafts Show
The Highland Maple Festival Arts & Crafts Show features approximately 150 contemporary and country artisans and crafters from more than a dozen states. Meet the artists and craftsmen in their booths and learn about the process of making these unique treasures. The exceptional quality of the arts and crafts is insured through a jury process.
Visit the Highland Maple Festival and enjoy a selection of fine arts and crafts that includes jewelry, glassware, hand-tooled leather, photography, pottery, textiles, wood furnishings and much more.
The Arts & Crafts Show is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays. Venues during Maple Festival include:
- Highland High School Gymnasium (Monterey)*
- Highland Elementary School Gymnasium (Monterey)*
- Highland County Crafts building (Monterey)
- Courthouse Lawn (Monterey)
- Main and North Water Streets (Monterey)
- Ernie's Market (Monterey)
- Stonewall Ruritan Building (McDowell)
*An admission charge of $3 includes daytime entertainment in
The Highland Center and the
Arts & Crafts Shows in the gymnasiums. (Ages 12 and under are free.)
Become a Vendor!
Exhibitor Application ~ Rules of Participation